Located in the heart of Essex County's Wine Region, the southern
most point in Canada. The Red Door Cottage is a two bedroom
& one bath beautiful and cozy cottage with an open concept
design. Enjoy all the amenities and comforts of home, including
TV/DVD, Satellite, Stereo, & Linens. A spacious yard with
gas bbq, deck, patio table with umbrella, and outdoor fire pit is
perfect for relaxing or outdoor entertaining!
Conveniently located in Colchester Village with amenities such as
convenience store, gas station, restaurants, bar and grill and a
ONE MINUTE WALK TO: Beach, Colchester Harbour & Marina,
park with a pirate ship playground and splash pad for the kids.
Perfect for family vacations, a couple's retreat, a reunion with
friends, or even a quiet retreat by yourself.
· Enjoy sport fishing in the Walleye Capital of Canada
· Wine tours at 14 local wineries
· Book a bike tour (7 kms away) of beautiful Essex County &
· Bird watching at local conservation areas such as Holiday
Beach 10 minutes away, Point Pelee National Park 35 minutes away,
Hillmans Marsh 30 minutes away.
· Enjoy a lazy afternoon on the beach...steps away from the
· Pick your own apples at orchards
· Pick your own blueberries at Klassen's Blueberry Farm or pick
up a blueberry pie to take back to the cottage.
· Farmers Market
· Enjoy the weekend events hosted by the wineries
· Erie Shores International Wine Festival (September)
· Spend a day on Pelee Island. Ferry is only 20 minutes away
· Colchester Harbour has a wide sandy beach with volleyball
nets, fishing pier, restuarant and snack bar. Boat launching and
fishing charters are available
- Visit Colasanti's Tropical Garden Petting Farm, 18 hole indoor
miniature golf course, home decor and gift shop
- Windsor Casino